I was NOT okay with the fact that people were already baking with pumpkin in early September. Now that it’s officially Fall, I’m happy to see pumpkin everywhere, but any time before that, it just feels wrong (except in pumpkin spice lattes, which I started drinking immediately as soon as Starbucks had them.)
Now that we’re almost to October, it seemed like an appropriate time to round up my favorite pumpkin recipes:
1. Pumpkin pancakes for one – start your day right!
2. Vegan Pumpkin Bread full of awesome pupmkin flavor, plus lots of nuts and raisins
3. There’s nothing better to have with coffee than Pumpkin Scones
4. Another great mid-morning snack is these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
5. Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies make a great lunchtime dessert
6. Always irresistible Pupmkin-White Chocolate Blondies
Although they’re not on my blog, I made Annie’s Pumpkin Snickerdoodles last night and highly recommend them!
Happy Baking! (And if you have any awesome pumpkin recipes, let me know! I’m always looking for more)